Yard waste collections start on the first collection day in April and end on the last collection day in November.
Free Collection Dates
Residents receive free yard waste pickup two times per year - during the first collection day in April and the last collection day November - for up to seven (7) bundles, bags or approved containers per each pickup.
April 2020 - Special Instructions
For those who have old yard waste stickers from last year, they can be used through April 30, 2020. Those with 10 or more stickers left over may return them through the payment drop box in the circle drive in front of Village Hall through April 30 for full reimbursement ($3 per sticker). Fill out the Yard Waste Sticker Reimbursement form, and include it with the old stickers in an envelope and drop it in the payment box.
Residents may either order a 95-gallon yard waste cart from Flood Brothers, which is billed annually each April (view rates), or purchase individual yard waste stickers for disposal.
Yard waste in the sticker program may be placed in compostable paper bags or in plastic bins (no larger than 32 gallons no heaver than 50 pounds). Bundles should not exceed four feet in length, two feet in diameter or fifty pounds. Individual branches should be no greater than three inches in diameter. Yard waste stickers are required on each bag, bin, or bundle for disposal.
Yard waste stickers (view rates) are available for purchase at the following locations:
- Online (convenience fees will apply)
- By Mail Order
- Butera Finer Foods - 550 W. Lake St., Roselle
- Caputos - 166 E. Lake St., Bloomingdale
- Jewel Food Store - 1151 S. Roselle Rd., Schaumburg
- Len’s Ace Hardware - 425 W. Maple Ave., Roselle
- Len’s Ace Hardware - 272 W. Lake St., Bloomingdale
- Roselle Ace Hardware - 821 E. Nerge Rd., Roselle
- Village Hall - 31 S. Prospect. St. Roselle