South Permit Lot
The South Permit Lot is located just off Irving Park Road, on the south side of the train station.
* Permit fees for both the North & South Lots are:
Maple Avenue Lot
The Maple Avenue Lot is located on Maple Avenue, just south and west of McDonald's on Irving Park Road. The center two aisles in the Maple Avenue lot are designated for permit parking only. Permits for the Maple Avenue lot are available to Roselle residents only. Daily fee parking is also available in the Maple Avenue Lot.
* Permit fees for the Maple Avenue Lot are:
Parking Permit Application and Payments
Permits for 2020 will go on sale on December 1, 2019.
- Purchase Online: Parking Permit online payment portal via E-Pay* (choose one-time payment option).
- Purchase in person: Download the Parking Permit Application and bring it along with payment (cash, check, credit card*) to Village Hall during normal business hours, Forms and checks are also accepted in the Village payment mailbox in the circle drive outside Village Hall after hours.
- Purchase by mail: Download the Parking Permit Application and return it by mail with the appropriate fee, to:
Roselle Village Hall
Attn: Parking Permits
31 S. Prospect Street
Roselle, IL 60172
Permits go on sale in early December of each year for the following calendar year. * Convenience fees apply to online and in person credit card sales.