The mission of the Roselle Fire Department is to serve the people by providing quality public service which is cost-effective.
It is our goal to protect life and property, as well as, prevent loss and injury through aggressive public education, fire prevention, fire suppression, and Emergency Medical Service.
To meet our goal, we, the members of the Roselle Fire Department, shall strive to maintain ourselves and our equipment to the highest degree of readiness through training, physical and mental conditioning, continuing education and professional conduct.
- Fire Prevention
- Public Education
- Heartsaver CPR/AED Courses
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Emergency Dispatch Services with DU-COMM
- Press Releases
PCRs Not Behind Bars Seminar
Training for Fire Professionals, June 29, 2018
at the Roselle Fire Department, 0900-1700 hours
Register | Informational Flyer | Email EMS Coordinator Robert Goepp
Sign Up For Smart911
Visit www.Smart911.com to enter information you want to have delivered automatically to the emergency communications center operator in the event you call 9-1-1. Click here to find out more information about Smart911.
- When I call for an ambulance, why do I sometimes see an ambulance from another town?
- Why do I see emergency vehicles going through intersections with lights flashing, and then turning the lights off? Are they just in a hurry to go somewhere?
- When I see an emergency vehicle approaching while I am driving, should I always pull over to the right and stop?