COVID-19 Business Resources
Local Economic Development Resources
- Local Restaurant Offers: Listing of Roselle restaurants offering delivery, curbside pickup, gift card purchases and carry out food options.
- Roselle Shopping & Shipping Guide: Use this guide to see what Roselle businesses are offering with curbside pickup and delivery options.
- Special Shopping Hours: Many local store chains have special hours for senior citizens and other vulnerable populations.
- Executive Orders by the Mayor: The Mayor is able to adjust ordinances, policies, and programs to address emerging issues resulting from the coronavirus pandemic through the issuance of executive orders during a Local State of Emergency. Mayor Maglio declared the Local State of Emergency in Roselle on March 20, 2020.
- DuPage County Small Business Relief Program: Intended for businesses with fewer than 15 full-time employees and independent contractors.
- Cook County Community Recovery Fund: Intended for businesses with fewer than 25 full-time employees and independent contractors in Suburban Cook County. Applications are open until Wednesday, June 17, 2020, at 11:59 am.
- DuPage Business Resources: Detailed lists of business and industry resources related to COVID-19, updated frequently.
- Cook County: COVID-19 response and support for the business community.
State of Illinois
- Restore Illinois Phase 4 Business Toolkits: Guidelines for reopening for many business sectors are included.
- Illinois State Treasurer’s Office: Low-interest bridge loans are available through the Small Business COVID-19 Relief Program.
- Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity: Small business resources and links to other assistance programs, including Business Interruption Grants (BIG) offering $60 million for businesses impacted by COVID-19. Applications go live Monday, June 22, 2020.
- Illinois Department of Revenue: Short-term relief from penalties for late sales tax payments due to COVID-19 virus outbreak.
- Illinois Department of Human Rights: FAQ for businesses concerning use of face coverings during COVID-19
- Illinois Restaurant Association: Guidance, information, and resources for the restaurant industry, including free webinars and access to a pro bono legal network.
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources: Disaster assistance loans are being offered to help businesses through disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
- Disaster Loan Assistance: Details on the low-interest, long-term disaster loans to businesses of all sizes, private non-profit organizations, homeowners, and renters to repair or replace uninsured/underinsured disaster damaged property.
- Local Assistance: The SBA’s Illinois District Office will host free webinars covering loan eligibility, use of proceeds, terms, filing requirements, and access to additional small business resources.
U. S. Chamber of Commerce
- Coronavirus Loan Guide: Outlines the steps small businesses should take now, and prepare to access much-needed funds to help keep workers on the payroll during this disruptive period.
- CO-Blueprint: Sponsored by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Co-Blueprint is a six part series of free webinars for businesses reopening their doors. The virtual events take place every other Wednesday at 2:00pm ET.
- The Village Board Meeting Schedule - All other board and commission meetings are canceled until further notice
- Executive Orders Issued by Mayor Maglio
- List of Village Event Cancellations
- Roselle Police Department Updated Protocols
- Roselle Fire Department Updated Protocols
- Community Development Updated Procedures
- Roselle Restaurants - Pickup, Takeout & Delivery & Outside Dining
- Resources for Local Businesses
- Roselle Shopping & Shipping Guide
- - Local Case Dashboard
- - Local Cases Dashboard
- Protect DuPage
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- FEMA: Coronavirus Rumor Control
- Restore Illinois: Governor Pritzker's Five-Phase Approach
- State of Illinois Coronavirus Response
- - links to federal, state, and local orders
- Governor Pritzker's "Stay-at-Home" Order, March 20, 2020
- Modified "Stay-at-Home" Order, April 30, 2020
- - Illinois Municipal League
- Essential Business Checklist - Illinois Dept. of Commerce
- Illinois Department of Finance and Professional Regulation - Assistance for consumers struggling to make payments on debts due to the COVID-19 crisis