Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Work to resurface Central Ave. from Roselle Rd. to Gary Ave. began on August 20, with the project expected to conclude in October. The resurfacing project was originally slated to begin August 1, but the timeline was been pushed back several weeks. Federal Surface Transportation (STP) funds will cover approximately 75 percent of the cost for the resurfacing project, with the remaining 25 percent coming from the Village of Roselle.
The resurfacing project follows the installation of the water main along Central Ave. to connect neighboring Bartlett to the DuPage Water Commission tower, with the portion of the project through Roselle completed in July. Please see the Street Improvement Program Updates page for details.