Fire alarm systems must be inspected and tested upon final installation and also prior to occupancy.
Requirements for Business License Applicants
Prior to occupancy being granted, the following shall in in compliance at the building leased:
- You must provide at least on 5lb. ABC fire extinguisher at your tenant space (exact number of extinguishers to be determined by the square footage of the occupancy). All extinguishers must be wall mounted and identified
- All emergency lights and exit lights must be fully functional and working.
- Ground fault interrupter circuits must be installed within 5ft. of all wet locations i.e. kitchen sink, restroom sink, utility tub, etc.
- There shall be no circuit breaker openings in the electrical panel. Blanks shall be installed in all unused openings.
- Only push paddle or thumb turn locks are acceptable on inside door locks. Inside key locks are not allowed.