Bloomingdale Township Assessor
Visit the Bloomingdale Township Assessor's site to access parcel and assessment information used for the computation of tax bills. Bloomingdale Township Assessor
Schaumburg Township Assessor
Visit the Schaumburg Township Assessor's site to access parcel and
assessment information used for the computation of tax bills. Schaumburg Township Assessor
Messages From the Schaumburg Township Assessor's Office
- November 20, 2013 - New Law on Erroneous Tax Exemptions in Effect
- September 10, 2013 - Schaumburg Township Assessor John Lawson, along with Senator Dan
Kotowski and the Mayors of the seven villages/cities served by the
Johnson, Elk Grove Village; William McLeod, Hoffman Estates; Rodney
Craig, Hanover Park; Gayle Smolinski, Roselle; Al Larson, Schaumburg;
Tom Rooney, Rolling Meadows; Billie Roth, Streamwood) along with
the Cook County Assessor's Office, will host a property assessment
appeals seminar for residential property owners on Tuesday, September
10, 6:30 p.m., at Schaumburg Township Hall, 1 Illinois Blvd., Hoffman
Estates. Schaumburg Township residents who believe their property is over assessed are welcome to attend. This
free event will include include a short presentation by the Cook County
Assessor’s Office explaining how property taxes are calculated and and
explanation of the appeal procedure. Taxpayers are asked to bring a copy of their reassessment notice to the seminar. Visit the Schaumburg Township website for details.
- June 12, 2013 - The second installment of Cook County property tax bills will be mailed
in late June and should be due Aug. 1. This marks the second consecutive
year that tax bills will have a midsummer due date, Schaumburg Township
Assessor John R. Lawson said. The early due date may surprise taxpayers
who have become accustomed to due dates as late as Dec. 13 in recent
years. When the tax bills are issued, Lawson's office will be available
to help Schaumburg Township property owners address any problems with
their bills. Taxpayers can call the township at (847) 884-0030, ext.
3023, for assistance.
- January 11, 2013 - Deadline for Seniors to Renew Tax Exemptions is February 6
- Deadline for Cook County property assessment appeals is September 24, 2012. Visit the Schaumburg Township Assessor's Office website for details.
- July 2, 2012 - Schaumburg Township Assessor Encourages Taxpayers to Check Their Recent Tax Bill for Errors
- April 30, 2012 - Earliest Due Date for Property Taxes in a Generation
- February 2, 2012 - Schaumburg Township Assessor Calls for Property Owners to Appeal Before February 22, 2012 and Announces Appeal Seminar