To find the zoning of a specific piece of property, such as Village Hall, which is at 31 S. Prospect Street, you would:
- Open the Village of Roselle Address Map and look for the street the property is on (e.g. “Prospect Street”)
- Find the street number of the property (e.g. “31”)
- Remember the location of the property and then open the Village of Roselle Official Zoning Map
- Find the location of the property on the Village of Roselle Official Zoning Map
- Notice the color of the property in question and look on the key/legend to determine the zoning
- Or, look for a nearby label denoting the zoning (e.g. “B-3”)
If you do not know the address of the property but does know the PIN of the property, then please call the Bloomingdale Township Assessor or the Schaumburg Township Assessor to ask for the property’s address. (The assessors have much more up-to-date information regarding addresses and PINs.) If the PIN begins with 02- then call the Bloomingdale Township Assessor at (630) 529-6927, and if the PIN begins with 07- then call the Schaumburg Township Assessor at (847) 884-0030.