Residents of Roselle may have two garage sales a year, not more than three consecutive days each.
The Village also has regulations governing the size and the placement of garage sale signs in order to protect the appearance and character of the Village. The guidelines are as follows:
- Garage sale signs may be placed in the public right-of-way (between the curb and sidewalk)
- No sign may obstruct or interfere with traffic lanes or traffic control signals or signs
- Signs may not exceed six square feet
- Garage sale signs must be removed at the conclusion of the event
- Easements, covenants, or other private agreements stipulating more restrictive requirements shall be honored
If you have any questions, please call (630) 980-2000 for further information.
Village-wide Garage Sale
The Village of Roselle annually organizes a Village-wide garage sale. Visit the Village-wide Garage Sale page
for more information.