Establishing or Discontinuing Service

Establishing Service
In order to establish water/sewer utility service, residents must fill out a Water Sewer Application and provide the Village with a copy of of their government issued photo identification (drivers license, state issued ID card, passport). Residents may apply in person at Village Hall, 31 S. Prospect Street, or by faxing the application and proof of identification to 630-980-0824. If copying a drivers license or government issued identification card, please enlarge and lighten the copy for faxing to ensure that finance department personnel can read it. Questions? Call the Finance Department at 630-980-2000.

Discontinuing Service
Please call the Finance Department at 630-980-2000 to discontinue service and arrange for a final water meter reading.

Identity Theft Protection Program
As part of an identity theft protection program, the Village of Roselle is making changes regarding information collected from residents for water service accounts. This program is in place to help protect customers, employees, and the Village from problems associated with or caused by the loss or misuse of sensitive information which could be used in the theft of identity.

New customers who sign up for utility accounts with the Village will be required to produce government issued identification, fill out a newly adopted water/sewer application, and should be prepared to verify more information as necessary. New and existing utility accounts will be monitored for "red flags", or any patterns, practices or specific activity that indicates the possible existence of identity theft.

With the formulation of an Identity Theft Prevention Policy, the Village of Roselle is in compliance with the federal Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions (FACT) Act of 2003. For additional information about the Village's identity theft protection program, please contact the Finance Department at 630-980-2000.