Streetlight Repair Request

Streetlights play an important role in keeping Roselle safe after dark.  If you have a streetlight near your home and you notice it is not operating properly, please report it using the Streetlight Repair Request form. Concrete and aluminum poles belong to the Village of Roselle.

Wooden streetlight poles are the responsibility of ComEd. Repair requests can be made using this form on the ComEd website. Power outages or downed lines can be reported to 1-877-4-ComEd-1