The Roselle Lions Club Annual Rose Fest is the official start of summer in Roselle. Come out and enjoy a family friendly weekend of music, food and fun May 30 through June 2, 2019. The Rose Festival will be held at the Roselle Metra Station parking lot at Irving Park Road and Maple Avenue. Click here for information about the Rose Parade on Sunday, June 2.
Thursday, May 30: 6:00 to 11:00 p.m.
Friday, May 31: 6:00 p.m. to Midnight
Saturday, June 1: Noon to Midnight
Sunday, June 2: Noon to 10:00 p.m.
Free Nightly Entertainment in the Festival Miller Beer Garden - Rain or Shine.
Thursday, May 30
- 8:00 p.m., Hinge
Friday, May 31
- 7:00 p.m., Anthem
Saturday, June 1
- 12:00 p.m., Lights, Camera Dancin'
- 2:30 p.m., School of Rock Schaumburg
- 5:00 p.m. Dixon Bandits
- 8:00 p.m., Howard and the White Boys
Sunday, June 2
- 5:00 p.m. The Last Generation
Carnival Ride Specials
Thursday, May 30: $25 wristband all-you-can-ride, 6:00 to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 1 & Sunday, June 2: $25 wristband all-you-can-ride, noon-5:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 2: $20 per person last fling wristband, 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Donate a canned good to get a free bingo card. Limit one card per game-Thursday only)
- Friday, 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 12:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday:, 12:00 p.m. to5:00 p.m.
For more information about Rose Fest, please email festival coordinator Bob Jilke or call (630) 606-9519.
Commuter Parking During Rose Festival Carnival
The Roselle Lion’s Club is sponsoring the annual Rose Festival carnival which will be held in the north commuter permit parking lot from Thursday, May 30 through Sunday, June 2. There will be very limited parking available in the north commuter permit parking lot from Monday, May 27 through Monday, June 3. Commuter parking will resume as normal on Tuesday, June 4.
During the Rose Festival, a very limited number of permit parking spaces, at the far west end near Irving Park Road and adjacent to the daily fee lot, will be available in the north commuter permit lot. The Maple Avenue lot is open only for Roselle residents displaying a Maple lot permit. All daily fee spaces in the Maple Avenue lot and north commuter lot require daily fee payment. Please note that your Roselle north/south lot parking permit will not be honored at the Schaumburg Metra station or the Roselle daily fee lot. See the Alternative Parking Map for more information.
Please display your permit when parking in these locations:
- North side of Lawrence Ave. from 25 ft. east of Chateau Roselle entrance to Plum Grove Rd.
- South side of Lawrence Ave. from Terry Dr. to Plum Grove Rd.
- East side of Plum Grove Rd. from Lawrence Ave. to Crest Ave.
- West side of Plum Grove Rd. from Granville Ave. to Crest Ave.
- North side of Granville Ave. from Portwine Dr. to Plum Grove Rd.
- East side of Cherry St. from Lawrence Ave. to Granville Ave.
- South side of Dee Ln. from Granville Ave. to Cherry St.
Questions regarding parking should be directed to Village Hall at (630) 980-2000.