Utility Account Sign In - Citizen Self Service portal allows customers to access water/sewer account information and make online payments.
Utility E-Bill Request Form - Water/sewer customers have the option of having their utility bills and statements emailed to them in place of a paper copy. Please fill out the utility bill email request form to receive utility bill statements from the Village via email.
The Village of Roselle offers an Auto Debit Program for residents who want to automatically pay their monthly water/sewer bill from their checking or savings account. To sign up for automated utility billing, complete the Auto Debit Form and return it to the Finance Department.
Citizen Self Service Portal
Access the Citizen Self Service portal to:
- Manage water/sewer accounts
- Pay for Business Licenses
- Pay Invoices - General Billing
- Apply for Building Permits
- File and Pay Locally Imposed Taxes (Businesses)
Other Online Payments
- Purchase Vehicle Stickers (for information on senior citizen discounts, please call (630) 980-2000)
- Purchase Yard Waste Stickers (Yard Waste Stickers can also be bought by mail order)
- Purchase Metra Station Parking Permits for north, south, and Maple Avenue lots (See the Commuter Parking page for more information.)
- Pay Parking Tickets, Compliance Tickets & Pay-by-Mail Ordinance Tickets (not including "MUST APPEAR" tickets). The host of this payment site charges a $2.50 per transaction fee in addition to the Village’s 2% convenience fee.
- Pay for a CPR Course (choose one-time payment option)
Accepted Forms of Payments
The Village of Roselle accepts cash, check, credit and debit card payments at the Finance and Community Development counters. A 2% convenience fee will be applied to in-person credit and debit card payments at Village Hall.