The Village of Roselle is committed to ensuring that taxpayers receive the maximum value for each dollar spent by purchasing quality products and services at the lowest possible cost. The Village will post bids/proposals on this page for review and download. Please download the bid/proposal PDF document for details and contact information.
2023-2026 Tree Removal Program
The Village of Roselle is seeking cost proposals for providing tree removal, stump grinding, pruning, and emergency storm damage cleanup. Services will be provided starting April 10, 2023 through December 31, 2023, with an optional two (2) year renewal for the period of January 1, 2024 through December 31, 2025. Bids are due no later than 10:00 a.m. on Monday, March 27, 2023 at Public Works (474 Congress Circle North, Roselle, IL).
Bid Documents: 2023-2026 Tree Removal Program
2023-2026 Tree Removal Program Addendum #1
Recent Bid Results
- March 13, 2023 - 2023 Sidewalk Replacement and Utility Dig-Up Program
- February 1, 2023 - 2023 Street Improvement Project
- July 27, 2022 - 2022 Sidewalk Trip Hazard Removal Program
- July 27, 2022 - 2022 Storm Sewer Improvements Project
- June 1, 2022 - 2022 Parking Lot, Crack Filling and Bike Path Improvements
- April 13, 2022 - 2022 Street Improvement Program
- March 29, 2022 - 2022 Water Main Replacement Program
- March 16, 2022 - 2022 Sidewalk Replacement and Utility Dig Up Program
- October 12, 2022 - 2022 Snow and Ice Removal Program