Requests for Bids and Proposals
The Village of Roselle is committed to insuring that taxpayers receive the maximum value for each dollar spent by purchasing quality products and services at the lowest possible cost. The Village will post bids/proposals on this page for review and download. Please download the bid/proposal PDF document for details and contact information.
SNOW AND ICE REMOVAL SERVICES
The Village of Roselle is seeking cost proposals for Snow and Ice Removal services for sidewalks and parking lots. The Contractor shall provide all materials, labor, equipment, supervision, and services required to remove snow and ice 24/7 for the entire winter season considered to be, but not limited to October 31st through April 30th, with an optional three (3) additional one-year extensions. Please see the Snow and Ice Removal Services bid document for details.
Proposals must be received on or before, but no later than 10:30 A.M. local time on Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at which time bids will be opened. All proposals must be submitted in a sealed envelope that is clearly labeled “Bid for “Snow and Ice Removal Services” to the Public Works Department at 474 Congress Circle North, Roselle, Illinois, 60172, Attn.: Karen Young, Director of Public Works. The name and address of the bidder shall also appear on the outside of the envelope. Proposals must be submitted on the forms provided in the bid document.
Recent Bid Results
- July 27, 2022 - 2022 Sidewalk Trip Hazard Removal Program
- July 27, 2022 - 2022 Storm Sewer Improvements Project
- June 1, 2022 - 2022 Parking Lot, Crack Filling and Bike Path Improvements
- April 13, 2022 - 2022 Street Improvement Program
- March 29, 2022 - 2022 Water Main Replacement Program
- March 16, 2022 - 2022 Sidewalk Replacement and Utility Dig Up Program