Water Main Replacement Program
Water mains are being replaced on Hill St, W Maple Ave, Cumberland Trl and Cumberland Ct, with $1.9 million earmark for the program this year. Work on this program is expected to wrap up in mid-July on Hill St and Maple Ave. The work on Cumberland Trl and Cumberland Ct is expected to wrap up at the end of August.
Construction schedules change frequently due to weather, supply issues, etc. Check this page for the most up-to-date information on Water Main Replacement Program projects.
- 2023 WMP Resident Information Bulletin 1 - 6.2.2023
- 2023 WMP Resident Information Bulletin 2 - 6.30.23
Week of August 28
|Maple Ave and Hill Street
The contractor has completed the underground work on Pine and Maple Ave. The contractor will be asphalt patching the trenches on Tuesday (8/29) and Wednesday (8/30).
Week of July 10
|Maple Ave and Hill Street
W Maple Ave between Roselle Rd and Willow St will remain closed until Friday 7/21/2023. Please continue to use the posted detour route until then. After the contractor has completed their work east of Willow St they will continue working west down Maple Ave and then to Hill St.
Week of July 3
Maple Ave. will be closed from Willow to Roselle Road starting July 5, with closure lasting approximately 1 week.
Cumberland Trail, Cumberland Ct and
|Weather permitting; mobilization will begin on or after JULY 5th and construction of the Water Main Replacement project is scheduled to continue through THE END OF AUGUST on Cumberland Trail, Cumberland Ct and Yosemite Trail. You will see varying levels of activities on your street between these times. Please see Resident Information Bulletin 2 for details.
Week of June 19
|Maple Ave and Hill St
The contractor is expected to mobilize in the week of June 26th.
Starting July 5th, the contractor will begin excavation at the intersection of Roselle Road and W Maple Ave. W Maple Ave will be closed at Roselle Rd during this time while the work is completed. Please follow posted detour signs.
Week of June 5
The contractor has been delayed and mobilization is yet to be determined for Maple Ave and Hill St.
- Bryn Mawr Avenue from Pierce to Sycamore - 2021
- Pierce Drive from Sunnyside to Bryn Mawr- 2021
- Sunnyside Drive from Pierce to 910 Sunnyside - 2021
- Sycamore Avenue from Bryn Mawr to Sunnyside and Sunnyside to Turner - 2021
- Granville Ave. from Lincoln to Roselle Rd. - 2019
- Claria Dr. from West End to Roselle Rd. - 2019
- Hill Dr. From Claria to Central Ave. - 2019
- E. Walnut Street (Foster Avenue to Spring Street) - 2018
- Spring Street (Foster Avenue to E. Walnut Street) - 2018
- Lakeview Court - 2017
- Lexington Avenue - 2017
- York Court - 2017
- Thorndale Avenue - 2017