COVID-19 Business Resources
Local Economic Development Resources
- Local Restaurant Offers: Listing of Roselle restaurants offering delivery, curbside pickup, gift card purchases and carry out food options.
- Roselle Shopping & Shipping Guide: Use this guide to see what Roselle businesses are offering with curbside pickup and delivery options.
- Special Shopping Hours: Many local store chains have special hours for senior citizens and other vulnerable populations.
- Executive Orders by the Mayor: The Mayor is able to adjust ordinances, policies, and programs to address emerging issues resulting from the coronavirus pandemic through the issuance of executive orders during a Local State of Emergency. Mayor Maglio declared the Local State of Emergency in Roselle on March 20, 2020.
- DuPage County Small Business Relief Program: UPDATE: additional funding of $2.5 million has been approved for restaurants and food establishments in DuPage county. Eligible businesses may be awarded grants up to $15,000 depending on qualifications. Applications go live on Wednesday, November 18 at 8:00am.
- DuPage Business Resources: Detailed lists of business and industry resources related to COVID-19, updated frequently.
- ComEd offers new Helping Hand program to assist small businesses with one-time grants and flexible payment options. Click this link to find out more.
- Cook County: COVID-19 response and support for the business community. The Cook County COVID-19 Recovery: Small Business Assistance program provides support for small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The program offers advising for small businesses in Cook County and grants for small businesses in suburban Cook County and the unincorporated areas. Applications are live Wednesday, September 16, 2020 and will close on Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 5:00pm.
State of Illinois
- Restore Illinois Phase 4 Business Toolkits: Guidelines for reopening for many business sectors are included.
- Illinois State Treasurer’s Office: Low-interest bridge loans are available through the Small Business COVID-19 Relief Program.
- Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity: Small business resources and links to other assistance programs, including Business Interruption Grants (BIG) offering $60 million for businesses impacted by COVID-19. Second round applications go live Thursday, September 17, 2020. UPDATE: Second round grants will be prioritized towards businesses located in resurgence mitigation regions.
- Illinois Department of Revenue: Short-term relief from penalties for late sales tax payments due to COVID-19 virus outbreak.
- Illinois Department of Labor: Free COVID-19 workplace safety consultation and online "Back to Business" voluntary self-certification modules for businesses with less than 250 employees.
- Illinois Department of Human Rights: FAQ for businesses concerning use of face coverings during COVID-19
- Illinois Restaurant Association: Guidance, information, and resources for the restaurant industry, including free webinars and access to a pro bono legal network. UPDATE: Grants up to $500 available to help restaurant employees. Apply Here.
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources: Disaster assistance loans are being offered to help businesses through disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
- Disaster Loan Assistance: Details on the low-interest, long-term disaster loans to businesses of all sizes, private non-profit organizations, homeowners, and renters to repair or replace uninsured/underinsured disaster damaged property.
- Applications for Economic Injury Disaster Loans for the Civil Unrest occurring between May 26 through July 30, 2020 are available until July 13, 2021.
- Local Assistance: The SBA’s Illinois District Office will host free webinars covering loan eligibility, use of proceeds, terms, filing requirements, and access to additional small business resources.
U. S. Chamber of Commerce
- Coronavirus Loan Guide: Outlines the steps small businesses should take now, and prepare to access much-needed funds to help keep workers on the payroll during this disruptive period.
- CO-Blueprint: Sponsored by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Co-Blueprint is a six part series of free webinars for businesses reopening their doors. The virtual events take place every other Wednesday at 2:00pm ET.
- Cook County Webinars: View a list of archived webinars in support of local businesses, or register for upcoming webinars hosted by Cook County.
- SBA PPP Webinar: Join Stephen Konkle with the SBA on Friday, November 6 at 10am to learn how businesses who have a PPP loan of $50,000, or less can be forgiven.
- Village Board Meeting Schedule
- Executive Orders Issued by Mayor Maglio
- Conduct Business Online: E-Services Portal
- Roselle Police Department Updated Protocols
- Roselle Fire Department Updated Protocols
- Finance Department Updated Procedures
- Community Development Updated Procedures
- Roselle Restaurants - Pickup, Takeout & Delivery & Outside Dining
- Resources for Local Businesses
- - Local Case Dashboard
- - Local Cases Dashboard
- Protect DuPage
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- FEMA: Coronavirus Rumor Control
- Restore Illinois: Governor Pritzker's Five-Phase Approach
- State of Illinois Coronavirus Response
- - links to federal, state, and local orders