How do I get a streetlight fixed?
If you have a streetlight near your home and you notice it is not operating properly, please report it using the Report a Concern to Public Works form. Concrete and aluminum poles belong to the Village of Roselle. Wooden poles are ComEd lights and we will report those outages to ComEd. If you wish to report them directly to ComEd, the number to call is 1-800-334-7661, then touch "0" for operator. Repairs to Village owned lights are batched and typically scheduled biweekly.
Report a Public Works Concern Form

Show All Answers

1. How do I register to vote?
2. How do I make a request for public information?
3. How do I sign up for automated water billing?
4. How do I find my State Representative or Senator?
5. How do I open/close my water/sewer account?
6. How do I start my garbage/recycling/yard waste account?
7. How do I get a garbage or recycling cart?
8. Do I need to purchase a vehicle sticker?
9. How do I get a building permit?
10. How do I get a replacement tree for my parkway?
11. When can I water my lawn?
12. Are there overnight street parking restrictions?
13. How do I get a streetlight fixed?
14. When can I have a garage sale?
15. Should I contact the Village if we're having a block party?
16. When are the streets snow plowed?
17. How do I contact the Schaumburg Airpark?
18. How do I get rid of unwanted firearms?