How do I open/close my water/sewer account?

Village of Roselle water and sewer bills are due on the 6th day of every month. Delinquent account balances are subject to a 1.5% penalty and a $5.00 per month administrative fee. Payments are accepted at the Village Hall during normal business hours and through our 24-hour payment drop box located in front of the Village Hall. The Village also offers a direct debit program to conveniently pay utility bills directly from your bank account. If you are planning to move, don't forget to call the Village of Roselle Finance Department at (630) 980-2000 to start or stop your water service. Arrangements can be made for a final bill. Please have the following information when you call: your name, new address, telephone number. A water/sewer application will be left at the property for the new owner to complete. Establishing or Discontinuing Water/Sewer Service

Show All Answers

1. How do I sign up for automated water billing?
2. How do I register to vote?
3. Do I need to purchase a vehicle sticker?
4. How do I open/close my water/sewer account?
5. Are there overnight street parking restrictions?
6. How do I make a request for public information?
7. How do I find my State Representative or Senator?
8. How do I start my garbage/recycling/yard waste account?
9. How do I get a garbage or recycling cart?
10. How do I get a building permit?
11. When can I water my lawn?
12. How do I get a streetlight fixed?
13. When can I have a garage sale?
14. Should I contact the Village if we're having a block party?
15. When are the streets snow plowed?
16. How do I contact the Schaumburg Airpark?
17. How do I get rid of unwanted firearms?