Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report a Public Works Concern

  1. A Note About Urgent Requests
    The Public Works Department responds to emergency situations, such as water main breaks or sewer back ups, at all times. To report such a situation during the hours of 8am to 4pm, Monday through Friday, please contact Public Works directly at (630) 980-2020. If it is outside of normal working hours, please call 9-1-1, and the appropriate personnel will be contacted. Please use the form below for all other requests for service.
  2. Contact Information
  3. Please check all that apply*
  4. * Concrete and aluminum poles belong to the Village of Roselle. Wooden street light poles are the responsibility of ComEd. Call 1-877-4-ComEd-1 to report a concern to ComEd.
  5. You may upload a photo relevant to your service request.
  6. Don't see what you need?
  7. Leave This Blank:

  8. This field is not part of the form submission.